- City: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: 3000
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 2years
- Job Type: Full time
- Career Level: Junior
- Listed: December 5, 2020 1:35 pm
- Expires: 40 days, 19 hours
* Please don’t apply to this post if you don’t have any IT SALES UAE experience and basic product knowledge of software like CRM, HRMS, Web development.
1. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, Maintaining good relationships with Clients.
Job Responsibilities & Duties :
1. Identifies New Business Opportunities.
2. Sell products (Software and websites) by establishing contact and developing client relationships.
3. Maintains Software Empire’s client database.
4. Identifies product improvement or new products by studying the latest market trends and closely monitoring the competitors.
5. Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Job Experience, Skills & Qualification :
1. Experience: 2+ Years in UAE IT Sales
2. Presentation Skills
3. Good Client Relationships
4. Negotiation Skills
5. Prospecting Skills
6. Meeting Sales Goals
Salary depends on the experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
business development executive: 1 year (Preferred)
Business Developments: 1 year (Preferred)
Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
78 total views, 1 today